About Me

Sweet, I'm Back and ready to rip.

Phil

Monday, February 11, 2008

Solid Workout

Hey, It was pretty cold here in Thunder Bay Sunday. I had a legs only workout on the schedual, I decided to do it in the comforts of the indoors. To my roommates hasseling, I still had a solid workout. I put on my favorite pump up play list, blasted the tunes and had a awesome self driven workout. I've included a short video highlighting the workout.

I thought it was funny videoing my workout, but when putting the video together I learned just as much from it doing strength as you would doing technique in skiing. I felt as though I was really pushing the max, getting as low and deep as I could go, but clearly I can still get more out of my legs. This is the aim, so gaining from this is the process.

Hope you get a laugh out of this, I know my teammates will be jabbing at me..."who's the poser doing workouts in his living room...too cold"

Solid Workout

3 comments:

Cyrus said...

Phil, that is truly impressive. I am scared of you now.
You have set a new benchmark for workouts on -40C days.

Thomsen D'Hont said...

Hahaaaaa! well done young grasshopper...

Christal said...

Wow so that is what you do when it is too cold to ski. I guess i have some catching up to do. Luisa says no problem mum we challenge Phil to a workout with me in my snuggly, then we shall see how tough he is. Great work, keep it up. love Christal